FineCell's Nanocellulose Hydrogel is nano-sized cellulosic material made from plant fibers. It's non-toxic to living cells, translucent, homogeneous, and odorless.
This material suits a wide range of applications, such as cosmetics, 3D bioprinting, and paint.
For specialists in cosmetics, FineCell’s Nanocellulose Hydrogel is a sustainable and multifunctional ingredient providing many benefits:
- Smooth skin feel, not greasy, nor sticky
- Stabilizing o/w Pickering emulsions
- Tuning viscosity of formulations
- Making it easier to spread and spray thick formulations
- Improving moisturizing effects
- Carrying bioactive substances such as peptides
For specialists in 3D bioprinting, FineCell’s Nanocellulose Hydrogel is a co-component for your bioink formulations. It provides many benefits:
- Enabling printing scaffolds with improved shape fidelity, without sacrificing bioink’s printability
- Improving scaffold’s shape stability, as FineCell’s Nanocellulose Hydrogel is crosslinkable with CaCl2
- Excellent biocompatibility and cell viability (>95%)
For specialists in paints, FineCell’s Nanocellulose Hydrogel is a green and multifunctional additive to help you:
- Simplify your formulations by replacing thickeners, emulsifiers, binders, and stabilizers
- Improve scratch resistance of the resulting coating