EcoClearProx® is a patented biodegradable organic hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) solution,
EcoClearProx® is registered for a broad spectrum of applications.
The key words of our mission are sustainability, efficacy, and respect for humans, animals and environment.
A reason more to consider a better future with products of Bieau, products which are entirely compatible with the care of today for sustainable development.
Moreover, Bieau remains to develop its products further so that soon we can offer you a broader spectrum of products that brings protection to human, animal or plant health and contributes to a better environment.
EcoClearProx® is a stabilised hydrogen peroxide solution without addition of silver, because:
- Silver is toxic to all living cells
- Silver contributes to antibiotic resistance
- Silver is deposited around nerves and in deeper skin layers and may cause permanent skin damage
- Silver is intimately associated with environmental contamination of other toxic heavy metals such as mercury and lead
- Silver sticks to fish gills, potentially choking them to death
- Silver disturbs bacterial activity when cleaning sewage
- Silver prevents the use of sludge as fertilizer, needed for nutrient recycling
- http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/pdf/hylanderhaxton_not_2906_en.pdf http://www.dnsy.se/_upload/lfm/2006/silver_fact_sheet.pdf
In agreement wit this EcoClearProx® has been testedsuccesfully against:
- bacteria: pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escheria coli, Staphylococus aureus, Enterrococcus hirae, Legilnella pneumophilla
- Fungi: aspergillur nger
- Yeasts: Candida albicans
- Viruses: H5N1, H1N1
- EcoClearProx® has a high efficiency for eradication of bacteria, viruses, yeasts, fungi and spores thereoff as proven for various applications
fruit sorting water drinking water facility surface disinfection animal housing
water disinfectant water treatment surface disinfection chlorine formol chlorine dioxide
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec